- To view the lights, please turn onto Harvest Run Rd North and pull your car off to the side of the road, and put on your parking lights. Please keep the main road clear for traveling traffic, and do not stop or park in the middle of the road.
- Please do not block any driveways, or park in any driveways (unless you know the homeowners).
- Please do not park directly in front of the house on the same side of the street as the house – it blocks the view of everyone else on the street and impedes traffic. The opposite side of the street is actually the best location to see the lights.
- Tune your radio to 88.5 FM to hear the music that accompanies the light show.
- If you open your windows to get a picture, please be aware of the volume of your radio. There are young children in this neighborhood who go to bed before 10PM, and excessive bass is very easily heard inside our houses.
- There is no need to get out of your car, but if you do so, please be aware of traffic.
- When you have finished watching the show, there is no need to turn around to leave the neighborhood – please continue traveling down Harvest Run Rd North and you will loop around and rejoin Autumnwood Dr and will be able to leave the neighborhood.
If you like what you see, please consider giving back to our selected charity. Find out more on our Donate to our Charity Page.